NGS/Del Dup Comprehensive
Test Code: 5287
Typically 2 to 4 weeks from receipt of a sample in the laboratory. All cases involving ongoing pregnancies will be expedited.
- Whole blood: purple-top (EDTA) tube, minimum of 3 ml
- Genomic DNA: a minimum of 3 µg (at a concentration of at least 30 ng/µl)
- Fibroblasts: 2 confluent T-25 flasks
- Saliva: only samples collected in Oragene DNA Self-Collection Kit or Oragene Saliva Collection Kit for Young Children are accepted
- Cultured cells: 2 confluent T-25 flasks derived from amnio or CVS samples
- Genomic DNA: minimum of 3 µg (at a concentration of at least 30 ng/µl)
Ship all specimen types at room temperature by overnight courier. Do not freeze.